There’s plenty to do in Wells, Ogunquit, Kennebunk, and Kittery!
From 3 miles of world renowned beaches, to renowned local theatres like Ogunquit Playhouse and Levitt Theatre, to live music, to fine dining, to boat tours, to museums, to art galleries, to outdoor adventure sports like kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, and surfing, to divine local shopping, to boat tours, and deep-sea fishing, southern coastal Maine has something for everyone.
Find a small sample of things to do below, or inquire at the front desk for more ideas during your stay!
Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing
For information and reservations, telephone: 207-646-2214
Coastal Maine Kayak
Bike, Kayak, and Scooter Rentals, tours and more!
Deborah Ann Whale Watching
Dolphin & Whale Watching out of Perkin's Cove
Finest Kind Scenic Boat Cruises
Scenic Boat Trips Along Maine’s Coastline out of Perkin's Cove
Kennebunkport Historical Society
Established in 1952 with the purpose of preserving and presenting the history, art and culture of Kennebunkport.
Shopping-mall chain featuring a variety of brand-name & designer outlet stores.
Liquid Dreams Surf Shop
Surf Shop & Lessons located several hundred feet from the Ogunquit Hotel & Suites.
Local beaches include Little Beach, Main Beach, Footbridge Beach, North Ogunquit Beach, Crescent Beach, Eastern Shore Beach, Drakes Island, and more.
Maine Antique Trail
There are 20 MaineAntiqueTrail.com member shops and malls in Maine Southern Coastal Region
Maine Coast Explorers
Awesome guided tours and exceptional experiences in southern Maine!
Scenic Walk – Marginal Way
One mile path along Ogunquit coast, ending in Perkins Cove.
OGUNQUIT PARKING FEES:
- $15 – $25 PER DAY DEPENDING ON THE DAY AND WEATHER
- LITTLE BEACH: A TINY BEACH ON MARGINAL WAY
- MAIN BEACH: BEACH ST
- FOOTBRIDGE BEACH
- NORTH OGUNQUIT BEACH
WELLS PARKING FEES:
- 8:00AM – NOON: $16 (GOOD TILL 5 PM)
- NOON – 3 PM: $8 (GOOD TILL 5 PM)
- 3:00PM – 5:00PM: $2.50 PER HOUR
- AFTER 5 PM IS FREE
- CRESCENT BEACH : WEBHANNET AVE (OFF MILE RD OR OCEAN AVE)
- MAIN BEACH : AT END OF MILE RD
- EASTERN SHORE BEACH: AT THE END OF ATLANTIC AVE AT THE MOUTH OF WELLS HARBOUR
- DRAKES ISLAND: OFF OF RT 1 IN NORTH WELLS
- LAUDHOLM FARM: A 1 MILE TRAIL TO THE BEACH FROM THE FARM (FAR END OF DRAKES ISLAND)